Saturday 8 February 2014

#nextLFWoutfit Competition



So the weather outside is absolutely terrifying me! During the night the chimney in my bedroom has spat out what looks like the remains of a chocolate muffin, and its just pouring with rain one minute and blowing people over the next. Right now I should be on the way to the gym, but I can't help remaining cosy and safe inside...not like I need any excuse to avoid that place. Thanks to my cosy surroundings I have spent the entire morning browsing blogs, and caught site of the #nextLFWoutfit competition. I can't resist entering, its so simple and pretty fun at the same time. To celebrate LFW being just around the corner, Next want bloggers to come up with their dream outfit for a catwalk show using gorgeous items from next.co.uk.  I'm trying to be super strict with the purse strings at the moment with graduation and summer holidays on the horizon, so imagining this outfit will have to suffice for now. The competition winner will receive a two night stay at the Mayfair Hotel plus £200 to spend at Next...so If I'm extra lucky I might end up with it in my wardrobe anyways, fingers crossed! See all the outfit inspiration on twitter using #nextLFWoutfit 

1. Linen T-Shirt in Grey Marl  Personally if it was me at LFW I would no doubt be slighty stressed and of course sweaty. Sooo a little bit of loose linen is going to work wonders. I think there is nothing better than a well fitting, good quality t-shirt. Especially when its accessorized in the right way! It becomes a whole lot more glam. 

2. Black High Waist Leather Skirt and the glaming comes in the form of this beauty! With the t-shirt tucked in loosely its just a winning combo. I have lived in leather skirts and thick tights for the majority of the winter, it would be dreamy to have a piece like this in my wardrobe. 

3. Black Weave Shoe Boot I can't get enough of these heels, so on trend and super expensive looking. I own nothing like these, and they are quickly going to have to make there way into my shoe collection whether my bank balance likes it or not. 

4. Bespoke Silver Diamante Necklace So sparkly and pretty, this will sit perfectly with the collar of the t-shirt. 

5. Black Square Sunglasses Its fashion week darling so although its London and no doubt grey and dull outside, these are clearly going to be needed to protect you from the glare of all those camera flashes!  

6. Weave Boxy Clutch Bag I doubt I will be needing to carry much else with an outfit as gorgeous as this, the stunning colour of this bag saves the outfit from being too simple in its colour scheme. The pop of colour is the perfect finish to my #nextLFWoutfit  

No comments:

Post a Comment